Systems Engineer 2-Tech
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Information Technology
- Job Function Information Technology
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1108454BR
What you'll do at
• Administer, monitor and maintain an Office 365 Exchange Hybrid Environment.
• Administer, monitor and maintain of Proof point archival solution
• Monitor and troubleshooting of exchange backups
• Responsible for migrating mailboxes to Office 365
• Troubleshooting of ActiveSync connectivity with mobile devices
• Support of Office 365 Licensing and User management
• User, Group and Contact management as it relates to email
• Office Support
• Tickets related to servers, user mailboxes and setup, and office clients
• Documentation and training of our L1 and L2 support teams
- Bachelor of Science OR 2 years systems engineering experience or Master of Science
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Exchange 2010/2016
• Strong knowledge of Office 365 Exchange.
• Strong Knowledge of AD and the tools related to AD
• Strong PowerShell knowledge
• Strong written and verbal Skills
• Being a part of a weekly pager rotation
• The individual needs to be a team player that will be able to have the ability to quickly learn a complex environment and be able to support a global user base.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents