Senior Manager II, Merchandising Activity Planning
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Merchandising and Online Operations
- Job Function Merchandising and Sourcing
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1107917BR
What you'll do at
- Consults on the development of merchandise content and knowledge programs (for example, product, technology, customer experience) required to support successful merchandising operations (for example, activity planning, merchandise content, corporate and seasonal events) in their area or category of responsibility
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Leads the management of merchandise activity planning for category of responsibility
- Manage consolidation of all merchandising activity planning (for example, activity planning, merchandise content, corporate and seasonal events) in their area of responsibility
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Serves as primary interface of merchandising to operations and other cross-functional teams external to merchandising
- 2 years experience leading cross-functional teams.
- Bachelor s degree in Business or related field and 3 years experience in retail merchandising, operations management, or related field OR 5 years experience in retail merchandising, operations management, or related field.
- 2 years experience managing large-scale change initiatives.
- Master's degree in Business Administration or related field.
"Working at Walmart is about being part of something bigger than yourself. The work we do impacts families and communities across the world."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents