Quantitative Information Security Risk Analyst
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Information Technology
- Job Function Information Technology
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1107666BR
What you'll do at
To be successful in this role, you will need to engage a wide range of technical and nontechnical SMEs and stakeholders throughout the enterprise. This role requires a blend of technical and interpersonal skills as you consult with risk analysts, technical experts, and analysis requesters to produce valuable, defensible, and actionable response analysis. You will be required to interpret quantified risk output and the related response options for a wide variety of stakeholders. The RA will be expected to understand how cybersecurity risk fits into the broader Walmart risk landscape.
You will be expected to demonstrate:
- A solid ability to execute defined processes for assessing and analyzing cybersecurity risk
- A solid understanding of basic analytical and statistical risk analysis methods
- A broad understanding of IT and IT-related risk factors
- A working knowledge of key information assurance principles and methods
- The ability to guide subject matter experts in providing calibrated estimates for relevant risk factors
- Basic understanding of the various control types, including technical and nontechnical options
- Ability to assess risk response options
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Computer Information Systems, or risk related field and 1 and 1/2 years' experience in information technology or risk related field within the last 5 years OR 3 years' experience in information technology or risk related field within the last 5 years OR a Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Computer Information Systems, or risk related field.
• Desired certifications:
FAIR or OpenFAIR
CISSP (ISSEP highly desired)
CRISC / CSX
GSEC / GISF
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents