Delivery Operations Manager - Albany, NY
- Location ALBANY, NY
- Career Area Supply Chain and Logistics
- Job Function Supply Chain and Logistics
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1107324BR
What you'll do at
- Analyzes environmental factors for project feasibility
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
- Drives execution and implementation of complex eCommerce Operations projects or programs
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Leads the continuous improvement of tools and strategies
- Owns the development and the execution of multiple eCommerce Operations projects or programs
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- 2 years supervisory experience or experience leading cross-functional teams.
- Bachelor s degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Operations Management, or related field and 3 years experience in operations, project management, or related field OR 5 years experience in operations, project management, or related field.
- 2 years experience implementing projects or programs in relevant area.
- Master s degree in Operations Management, Engineering, Business, or related field.
- Project Management certification.
- Six Sigma White Belt certification.
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents