Data Assurance Analyst-Cyber Security Analyst
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Information Technology
- Job Function Information Technology
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1105540BR
What you'll do at
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Monitors data movement
- Participates in data loss prevention (DLP) system changes
- Participates in team tasks
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Supports data security
- 2 years' experience generating technical reports.
- 2 years' experience working within a team environment.
- 1 year's experience administering Windows/Active Directory systems
- 1 year's experience in data loss prevention.
- 2 years' experience working with SQL in various DBMS platforms to pull data
- 2 years' experience working with MS Excel developing macros or using advanced functions (for example, Vlookup, PivotTables/Charts).
- Associate's Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field OR 1 year's experience in information technology.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents