Sr. Manager, Membership Relationship Management Strategy - Sam's Club
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Business Operations
- Job Function Business Management
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1105079BR
What you'll do at
You will sweep us off your feet if you:
• Possess a degree in Marketing and 5 – 8 years of experience in a retail marketing environment
• Have experience managing a team, as well as developing strategies for marketing programs
• Are a thought leader who sees both the big picture and details
You will make an impact by:
• Working for a $58 billion dollar company with a seat at the table and a voice in key decisions with SVP’s and above
• Having end to end responsibility for marketing with measurable results
• Managing merchandise priorities and ensuring that we’re leveraging data to drive decisions, always putting the member first
• Contributing to achieving sales objectives for the business areas this position supports
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full job description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
- Master's degree in Business Administration or related field and 3 years experience in customer relationship management (CRM), marketing, or a related field OR Bachelor s degree in Business, Marketing, or related field and 5 years experience in customer relationship management (CRM), marketing, or related field OR 8 years experience in customer relationship management (CRM), marketing, or related field.
- 4 years experience in retail customer relationship management (CRM) in a large corporate environment.
- 2 years of supervisory experience.
- 3 years experience leading deployment of complex analytical customer relationship management (CRM) projects.
- 4 years experience managing agency relationships.
- Master's degree in Business Administration or related field and 5 years experience in customer relationship management (CRM), marketing, or a related field.
About Sam's Club
Sam's Club employs about 110,000 associates in the U.S. The average club is 134,000 square feet and offers bulk groceries and general merchandise. Most clubs also have specialty services, such as a pharmacy, an optical department, a photo center, or a tire and battery center.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents