Director Program Management Tririga - Walmart International Technology
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Information Technology
- Job Function Information Technology
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1104920BR
What you'll do at
You will sweep us off your feet if you have:
Experience managing, developing and mentoring teams
Real Estate functional expertise; process, delivery and configuration of Tririga Property Management module
Strong relationship building skills and managing budgets in the multi-millions
Global and Agile experience, running scrum teams.
You will make an impact by:
Influencing and leveraging technology to deliver complex, global solutions
Working well with a diverse and collaborative team to ensure the business needs are being met
Leading well and developing the talent of the associates in your supervision
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full job description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
- 2 years supervisory experience
- Bachelor of Science and 7 years' technical program management experience OR 11 years' technical program management experience.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents