- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Legal, Compliance and Ethics
- Job Function Compliance
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1104200BR
What you'll do at
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Drives informed decision making within compliance area of responsibility to ensure resolution of critical project or program issues
- Manages the execution of multiple large projects or programs
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Oversees the development and implementation of Compliance business systems for area of responsibility
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Bachelor s degree in Human Resources, Business, Pre-law, or related field OR 2 years' experience in compliance, project management, employment law, human resources, Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO), or related field.
2 years compliance experience
2 years supervisory experience
Master's Degree in business, accounting, finance, information technology, or related field
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents