File Retention Tech II-CMI
- Location ROGERS, AR
- Career Area Legal, Compliance and Ethics
- Job Function Compliance
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Hourly
- Requisition 1102867BR
What you'll do at
- Assists with paper file maintenance and purging of expired files
- Completes work assignments and priorities
- Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Maintains the organization and filing system of hard copy files and electronic evidence (for example, recorded interview (R/I) tapes, CDs, DVDs)
- Manages bulk evidence for claims in accordance with retention guidelines and safety policies
- Manages electronic digital evidence for Claims Management, Inc. (CMI)
- Provides courier services to satellite locations (for example, Home Office campus, Sam's Club campus, Aviation)
- 1 year experience maintaining and retaining hard-copy files and materials.
- 1 year general customer service experience in a support role.
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents