Call Center Agent - Part Time Specialty Pharmacy Patient Care
- Location ORLANDO, FL
- Career Area Pharmacy
- Job Function Healthcare - Pharmacy
- Employment Type Part Time
- Position Type Hourly
- Requisition 1102753BR
What you'll do at
- Uses active listening skills and offers a genuine empathetic response when appropriate
- Fosters long term relationships with Specialty Pharmacy patients
- Arranges for delivery of medication to the patient over the telephone
- Enters information into computers by typing
- Completes work assignments and priorities
- Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity
- 1 year experience in customer service.
- 1 year experience using computers.
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents