Pharmacy Technician - Part Time Specialty Pharmacy
- Location ORLANDO, FL
- Career Area Pharmacy
- Job Function Healthcare - Pharmacy
- Employment Type Part Time
- Position Type Hourly
- Requisition 1102676BR
What you'll do at
- Completes work assignments and priorities
- Complies with Medicare and Medicaid policies and procedures
- Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Ensures fulfillment of pharmacy prescriptions in a Home Delivery/Specialty Pharmacy
- Enters prescriptions data into pharmacy software
- Maintains quality, accuracy, and integrity of inventory (for example, pharmaceuticals, supplies)
- Monitors and resolves problems in the prescription fulfillment process
- Promotes and maintains the pharmacy's professional reputation and delivers pharmacy products and services to patients in accordance with local, state, and federal laws and corporate policies and procedures
- Meets state requiremnets to work as a Pharmacy Technician, such as minimum age, qualification, registration, certification, and/or licensure when required by the State Board of Pharmacy.
- 1 year experience using and maintaining automated medication counting machines.
- 1 year experience working as a pharmacy technician in a hospital.
- 1 year experience working as a pharmacy technician in a retail environment.
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents