Technical Expert Cybersec-WMTech
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Information Technology
- Job Function Information Technology
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1101812BR
What you'll do at
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Leads implementation of advanced security technology solutions
- Maintains and advances security expertise
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Provides technical direction and coordination between large projects and the technical execution plan
- Bachelor s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field and 6 years' experience in information technology or related field within the last 10 years OR 8 years' experience in information technology or related field within the last 10 years.
- 1 year's experience analyzing malware.
- 1 year's experience analyzing network packet captures (for example, WireShark, Snort, Bro, Suricata, Netwitness).
- 1 year's experience leading cross-functional teams.
- 2 years' experience creating and presenting technical strategies and technical solution recommendations.
- 2 years' experience integrating new technologies into existing technology portfolio.
- 3 years' experience designing and implementing technical solutions.
- 3 years' experience securing applications, operating systems, or networks.
- 3 years' experience with at least three of the following technologies: security incident and event management (SIEM), intrusion defense system (IDS), intrusion prevention system (IPS), Firewall, Antivirus, Web Proxies, Authentication, Cryptography, Unix/Windows server administration, and/or network administration
- 3 years' experience with one of the following scripting/programming languages: Python, Perl, Powershell, VB Script, Ruby, PHP, Bash, C, C++, C#, or .Net.
- Certified Intrusion analyst (GCIAs), GIAC Reverse Engineering Malware (GREM), GIAC Penetration Testing Certification (GPEN), GIAC Certified Enterprise Defender (GCED), Certified Geographic Information Systems Professional (GISP), GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), GIAC Security Essentials Certification (GSEC), Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP), and/or Security Cisco Certified Networking Professional Security (CCNP-Security).
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents