Senior Workforce Manager
- Location FORT WORTH, TX
- Career Area Customer Service and Call Center
- Job Function Customer Service and Call Center
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1101557BR
What you'll do at
- Drives financial and operational accountability for Workforce Management Support programs
- Drives strategy and innovation to improve Workforce Management related user experience
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Manages a portfolio of projects through their lifecycle phases to successful completion
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Supply Chain, Arts or related field and 3 years' experience in mathematics, supply chain, arts or related field OR 5 years' experience in mathematics, supply chain, arts or related field OR Master's degree in Mathematics, Supply Chain, Arts or related field and 1 year experience in mathematics, supply chain, arts or related field.
- 2 years of supervisory experience.
The Walmart US eCommerce team is rapidly innovating to evolve and define the future state of shopping. As the world’s largest retailer, we are on a mission to help people save money and live better. With the help of some of the brightest minds in merchandising, marketing, supply chain, talent and more, we are reimaging the intersection of digital and physical shopping to help achieve that mission.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents