Project Mgr III-HR
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Legal, Compliance and Ethics
- Job Function Compliance
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1100934BR
What you'll do at
- Analyzes environmental factors for project feasibility
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Drives execution and implementation of complex projects and programs
- Leads the continuous improvement of tools and strategies
- Manages the development and the execution of large projects or programs
- Manages vendors and third party relationships
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- 2 years supervisory experience or experience leading cross-functional teams.
- Bachelor s degree in Business, Human Resources, or related field and 3 years experience in human resources, project management, relevant area OR 5 years experience in human resources, project management, or relevant area.
- 2 years experience implementing projects or programs.
- Human Resources certification.
- Master s degree in Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Human Resources, or related field.
- Project Management certification.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents