Technologist II- Workday
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Information Technology
- Job Function Information Technology
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1097933BR
What you'll do at
• Responsible for administration of HR Technology assets, including but not limited to mass updates, maintenance of organization structures, job codes and tables, configuration of system in line with business requirements and regular maintenance (some routine data entry)
• Conducts analysis and design for end users by reviewing business processes and documenting business requirements; researching potential solutions; making recommendations to meet business objectives; writing program specifications and checklists for change control implementations; writing data analysis documents; and creating technical design documentation.
• Provide support for HR Technology assets including, but not limited to, researching and resolving problems, perform scheduled activities, recommend solutions to meet requirements.
• Participates in troubleshooting business and production issues by responding to user questions and problems; researching service level functions (for example, performance, availability, reliability); identifying issues and resolving them to root cause; developing solutions; participating in change management processes; and implementing system changes and improvements (for example, alerts, monitors).
• Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans by providing expert advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices; supporting and aligning efforts to meet customer and business needs; and building commitment for perspectives and rationales.
• Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities.
- 2 years technology experience
• HR Technology Certifications/Accreditations
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents