Sr. Manager, Fraud Strategy
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Accounting and Finance
- Job Function Risk Management
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1097852BR
What you'll do at
- Manage Fraud Rulesets and strategy effectiveness for Walmart
- Manages and drives rules efficiency to support business, compliance, and fraud policies
- Communicates departmental goals, objectives and operations by communicating with internal and external teams; and providing reports to senior leadership
- Supplement the rules-engine to reduce fraud activity and adapt rules in order to meet changing business needs
- Analyzing data in order to identify the root cause of fraud issues
- Provides guidance to the business regarding fraud and risk by consulting with various groups to improve risk management strategies
- Review causes of chargebacks – both fraud and friendly fraud
- Review end-to-end process, do mapping, do automation, reduce overhead and manual dependencies in all fraud operations
- Keep tabs on latest fraud trends by maintaining good relations with industry insiders
- Motivate, assist and help teams grow and learn
- Work with Fraud Operations in the planning of new initiatives and product launches
- Bachelor s degree in Business, or related field and 2 years experience in fraud prevention, customer service, or related field OR 5 years experience in fraud prevention, customer service, or related field.
- 5+ years experience in e-commerce fraud prevention
- 3+ years of team leadership experience
- Deep knowledge of payments and fraud prevention tools
- Payments Knowledge (understanding steps in e-commerce payment process, authentication vs. validation)
- Experience using Cardinal commerce, Accertify, Sift Science, or related tools
- Strong Leadership capabilities
- Ability to understand larger company goals and align Fraud Prevention team to contribute accordingly
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents