- Location DELANO, CA
- Career Area Pharmacy
- Job Function Healthcare - Pharmacy
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Hourly
- Requisition 1096575BR
What you'll do at
- Drives sales and profit in the Pharmacy and OTC areas
- Ensures compliance with Company and legal policies, procedures, and regulations for assigned areas
- Ensures confidentiality of information, documentation, and assigned records as required
- Models, enforces, and provides direction and guidance to Associates on proper Customer service approaches and techniques to ensure Customer needs, complaints, and issues are successfully resolved within Company guidelines and standards.
- Oversees the implementation of and participates in community outreach programs and encourages Associates to serve as a good member of the community.
- Provides comprehensive patient care to customers
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for Associates in assigned areas
- Bachelor's degree in Pharmacy or PharmD, degree or equivalent FPGEC (NABP).
- Completion of an ACPE accredited immunization training program (for example, APhA, Pharmacy School Curriculum, State Pharmacy Association sponsored).
- Pharmacy license (by job entry date).
- 1 year U.S. Pharmacy related experience.
The Walmart US eCommerce team is rapidly innovating to evolve and define the future state of shopping. As the world’s largest retailer, we are on a mission to help people save money and live better. With the help of some of the brightest minds in merchandising, marketing, supply chain, talent and more, we are reimaging the intersection of digital and physical shopping to help achieve that mission.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents