Senior Technologist- Workday
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Business Operations
- Job Function Business Management
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1095098BR
What you'll do at
• Collaborate with business partners such as HR, Technology and Operations and guide them through business process design, data integrity, and security requirements.
• Leads the discovery phase of large projects to develop high-level design by partnering with internal teams; driving proof-of-concept development; obtaining cross-functional approvals; and building and implementing prototypes to validate ideas.
• Analyze current business practices, user needs, and workflow processes; recommend process improvements and innovative solutions based on business requirements.
• Supports business objectives by collaborating with business partners to identify opportunities; addressing high-priority initiatives (for example, business strategy, technical feasibility, implementation alternatives); facilitating the resolution of issues; identifying and providing recommendations on short- and long-term solutions; benchmarking coding techniques within the industry; collaborating with project team to ensure development and implementation of solutions; and leading cross-functional partnership.
• Troubleshoots business and production issues by reviewing and analyzing system information (for example, issue, impact, criticality, possible root cause); reviewing and editing solution code; interpreting the results to determine further action; directing actions as designated in the action plan; and completing online documentation.
• Develops strategies, processes and best practices for the department by analyzing industry best practices; benchmarking within the industry in order to improve internal processes and solutions; providing guidance on using industry solutions for internals needs; and developing and defining development guidelines, standards and processes.
• Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans by providing expert advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices; supporting and aligning efforts to meet customer and business needs; and building commitment for perspectives and rationales.
• Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities.
- 4 years technology experience
• Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
• HR Technology Certifications/Accreditations
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents