Dairy Quality Control Technician
- Location FORT WAYNE, IN
- Career Area Distribution Centers
- Job Function Warehousing - Hourly
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1094852BR
What you'll do at
- Completes work assignments and priorities
- Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Maintains highest standards of quality and food safety
- Maintains knowledge of laboratory functions (for example, operations, calibration, maintenance, troubleshooting, repair)
- Utilizes continuous improvement mindset
- 2 years experience in clerical related responsibilities (for example, filing, data entry) and computer applications (for example, email, spreadsheets, Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Visio).
- 1 year's in fluid milk testing laboratory with experience in raw milk sample testing, bottled milk testing as well as pre-operations inspections and swabbing.
- Bachelor s degree in Biology, Science, Agriculture or related field.
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents