Manager, Consumables Campaign Operations
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Marketing and Customer Insights
- Job Function Marketing
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1094133BR
What you'll do at
•Own and manage the Marketing Campaign calendar for Consumables Marketing, collecting input from Retail, Product, Seasonal Marketing and Stores Marketing to build a customer-centric, comprehensive horizontal and vertical campaign calendar.
•Serve as primary liaison between Category Marketing and Retail (Merchandising), ensuring both parties are aligned on priority marketing stories on a monthly and quarterly basis.
•Serve as primary liaison with the Homepage and Seasonal Marketing team, ensuring that key stories and business priorities are activated in the right places for maximum traffic and exposure.
•Liaise with stores marketers to build omni-channel strategy and share campaign planning updates.
•Coordinate annual, quarterly and monthly planning meetings of the marketing team.
•Work closely with Site Merchandising, Creative, and Acquisition/Retention marketers to bring to life detailed marketing campaign site experiences and assets, ensuring end-to-end consistency throughout the customer journey.
•Work closely with Site Merchandising on conversion rate and site optimization for marketing landing destinations.
•Assist in monitoring campaign performance relative to defined objectives, working with Site Merchandising to report on metrics dashboards and creation of reports on progress, problems and solutions.
•Provide project management and operational support for key projects, managing to timelines and deliverables.
•Collect feedback and input from stakeholders across the organization and actively participate in the ongoing optimization of the marketing planning process.
- Achieves marketing objectives for one or more key segments
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
- Develops annual plan(s) for one or more key segments
- Drives sales growth and changes in customer attitudes and behaviors for one or more key segments
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Manages project and initiative performance
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
•Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple projects under strict deadlines.
•Strong operational skills and high ability to prioritize work flow.
•Superior interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral, and ability to work well with all levels and teams.
•Sound judgment and excellent problem-solving skills.
•Highly collaborative with cross-functional teams, with ability to provide actionable insights and quick solutions.
- Bachelor s degree in Business, Communications, or related field and 3 years experience in marketing or related field OR 5 years experience in marketing or related field.
- 1 year experience managing cross-functional teams.
- 1 year of supervisory experience.
- 2 years experience in online marketing.
- 2 years experience managing vendor contracts and relationships.
- 3 years experience in direct or indirect retail marketing, including product marketing and brand management.
- Master's degree in Business Administration or related field.
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents