Facilitator, Learning Operations S4-eCommerce Fulfillment Center 7356
- Location BETHLEHEM, PA
- Career Area Distribution Centers
- Job Function Warehousing - Management
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1092391BR
What you'll do at
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
- Develops functional, compliant, industry related training courses
- Develops strategy for Fulfillment Center training programs
- Drives the continuous learning and improvement of the Fulfillment Center Academy team's processes
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- 1 years experience in driving learning outcomes inside and beyond the classroom.
- 1 years experience to effectively collaborate and influence across boundaries.
- 1 years experience to translate business insight to audience needs.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Communications, Human Resources, or related field and 2 year s experience in training, facilitation, program management, change management, operations, or related field, or related field OR 3 years experience in training, facilitation, program management, change management, operations, or related field.
- 1 years experience understanding of Delivery Station processes and flow.
- 2 year s experience with Kaizen/Continuous Improvement.
- 3 years' experience developing or delivering adult education and assessing training or knowledge retention.
- 3 year s Experience delivering training/information to peers, hourly associates, and senior management, both individually and in groups.
- 3 year s experience delivering messages related to performance.
- CPLP or other learning/training certification.
- Master s degree in Business, Human Resources, Communications, or related field.
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents