Sr. Product Manager, Pricing Systems, International Technology (5)
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Information Technology
- Job Function Information Technology
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1092332BR
What you'll do at
• Develops and champions a product vision, strategy, and roadmap, for a specific product area in support of a desired business outcome
• Develops technical product objectives that support solving a real business need for many International Markets
• Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
• Ensures business needs are being met
• Manages the evolution of a component of the International Merchandising workflow
• Manages vendor relationships and identifies emerging technology platforms; evaluating and selecting vendors ; negotiating agreements and contracts; managing partners integration; and securing necessary engagement and resource alignment for the creation of co-developed product features.
• Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
• Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
• Supports product implementation and deployment
• Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering, Communications, or related field and 2 years’ experience in product management, project management, management consulting, or related field OR 4 years’ experience in product management, project management, management consulting, or related field.
• Desired Qualifications: Master’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering, Communications, or related field.
For the Product Analyst, can we adjust as follows:
• Drives the product discovery, delivery, and support processes for small defined projects
• Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
• Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
• Supports product implementation and deployment for small defined projects
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents