- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Merchandising and Online Operations
- Job Function Merchandising and Sourcing
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1092325BR
What you'll do at
- Supports Merchandise Solutions business. This business includes:
Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Low Volume, High Volume, Neighborhood Markets, Campus, SOTC, and Project Stores
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Maintains and executes financial plans for merchandise categories
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Partners with Replenishment to execute and maintain inventory plans
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Supports category team profit and loss (P&L) and financial forecasting
- Supports the continuous development of financial strategies and key event plans for category team
- Bachelor s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Retail Management, Economics or related field OR 2 years experience in retail, financial planning, category management, buying, replenishment, operations or related field.
- 1 year experience in Walmart Merchandising or Walmart Operations.
- 1 year experience using Retail Link.
- 2 years experience using basic functionality of Microsoft Office (for example, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- 2 years experience with retail math (for example, calculate margin, inventory turn, average price).
- 2 years experience working with a profit and loss (P&L).
"I focus on continual improvement. Results don’t just come, they happen from hard work and having great teams helping you along the way."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents