Regional Manager Facilities Management-REL
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Real Estate, Construction and Store Planning
- Job Function Real Estate, Construction and Store Planning
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1091075BR
What you'll do at
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Drives vendor performance
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Ensures financial sustainability and cost optimization for stores and clubs
- Maintains building and property appearance and structural functionality for store, club, and tenant properties with minimal business disruption
- Oversees compliance with federal, state, and local heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration (HVAC/R) industry laws, regulations and/or guidelines (for example, building codes, Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) regulations, cold chain requirements)
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- 2 years' of supervisory experience.
- Bachelor s degree in Engineering, Construction Management, Architecture, Business, Management, or related field and 4 years' experience in facilities management, construction management, engineering, or related field OR 6 years' experience in facilities management, construction management, engineering, or related field.
- 1 year's experience in retail operations management.
- 4 years' of supervisory experience.
- Certified Facilities Manager (CFM) or related facilities manager certification.
- Licensed Professional Engineer (PE) or related engineering certification.
- Master's degree in Business Administration or related field.
"Something I enjoy about my job is knowing I can contribute to Realty’s ability to build, open and maintain our stores efficiently."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents