Finance Manager, eCommerce Fulfillment-Davenport, FL
- Location DAVENPORT, FL
- Career Area Accounting and Finance
- Job Function Finance and Corporate Strategy
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1090069BR
What you'll do at
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Prepares consolidation, close, and financial reports
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Provides support to logistics Management
- Provides support to senior Management in decision making
- Supports business and process improvement
- Bachelor s degree in Finance or related field OR 4 years experience in finance or related field.
- 1 year experience analyzing data and interpreting results.
- 1 year experience using Essbase.
- 1 year experience using intermediate functionality of word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software (for example, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- 1 year retail experience.
The Walmart US eCommerce team is rapidly innovating to evolve and define the future state of shopping. As the world’s largest retailer, we are on a mission to help people save money and live better. With the help of some of the brightest minds in merchandising, marketing, supply chain, talent and more, we are reimaging the intersection of digital and physical shopping to help achieve that mission.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents