Project Manager of Business Solutions, Item File– Walmart Services
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Merchandising and Online Operations
- Job Function Project and Program Management - Merchandising
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1089855BR
What you'll do at
Walmart Services (#walmartservices) is a fast-paced, strategic business unit at the forefront of our digital - physical transformation. We are a diverse team of highly skilled innovators with two primary goals: create a best in class shopping experience for our customers and help them save money. As a member of our team, you will have a hand in building tomorrow's Walmart.
To learn more about us, check out this site: https://careers.walmart.com/walmart-services
Who you are:
• You have a passion for the digital world and would thrive in helping Walmart US achieve success merging digital and physical retail through technology and data solutions.
• You have high organizational EQ and can effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams in a matrixed organization.
• You have strong written and verbal communication experience and ability to develop and deliver easily understood messages and instructional material from highly complex systems.
• You are in your element presenting in a wide range of situations: to one person or to one thousand, in-person or via webcast.
• You have expertise in project management and educating others on complex systems.
• You strive to understand, and can effectively translate the complexities of the end-to-end user experience, technology systems, and integration points of today’s best blended retail operating model.
• You are passionate about ensuring the end user’s needs are met through technology and process.
• You thrive when managing multiple projects within work streams that align to an overall vision in an ever-evolving atmosphere.
As the Manager of Business Solutions – Adoption, you will be leading the development of project plans, documentation, testing, user adoption, and delivery or knowledge strategies for current and next generation item management systems and processes that will enhance the item setup experience for merchants and suppliers.
Who you would work for:
This position reports to John Davis, Senior Project Manager of Business Solutions, Item File
Here are some things you’ll do every day:
• Manage communication and adoption of current and next generation item file systems and processes
• Represent merchant and supplier perspectives to make recommendations for improving process efficiency and optimization to increase quality of business results for work stream
• Develop training plans, training documentation, and other knowledge resources relating to current and next generation item file systems
• Collaborate with retailers and suppliers to drive industry standardization to meet Walmart goals and objectives
• Promote continued understanding of item file processes and drive system implementation and adoption throughout business areas for both digital and physical platforms
• Provide and support the implementation of business solutions by building relationships with merchants, suppliers, and technology development partners to identify and implement systemic solutions for business needs
• Lead and participate in cross-functional projects that align to the overall item setup strategy
• Adapt to a dynamic environment of competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities
• Lead cross functional team on user adoption strategy implementation
• Communicate and support standard business practices within Walmart, Inc.
• Facilitate the discovery of strategic solutions to solve complex item file issues
• Utilize collaboration tools to track and report system opportunities, research and tracking
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Communications, or related field and 2 years of experience in retail merchandising, operations, or related field OR 4 years or experience in retail merchandising, operations, or related field.
• 2-4 years of experience in one of the following areas: item file, retailing, supply chain, training development, system development, merchandising, replenishment, logistics, tran
"Working at Walmart is about being part of something bigger than yourself. The work we do impacts families and communities across the world."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents