Project Manager of Business Solutions, Item File– Walmart Services
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Merchandising and Online Operations
- Job Function Project and Program Management - Merchandising
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1089838BR
What you'll do at
Who we are:
Walmart Services (#walmartservices) is a fast paced, strategic business unit at the forefront of our digital - physical transformation. We are a diverse team of highly skilled innovators with two primary goals: create a best in class shopping experience for our customers and help them save money. As a member of our team, you will have a hand in building tomorrow's Walmart.
To learn more about us, check out this site: https://careers.walmart.com/walmart-services
Who You Are:
• You have a passion for the digital world and would thrive in helping Walmart US achieve success merging the digital and physical through technology and data solutions.
• You have expertise in project management and systems and process design.
• You excel at delivering solutions that modernize challenging and dated systems and processes.
• You strive to understand the end-to-end user experience, technology systems and integration points of today’s best blended retail operating model.
• You are passionate about ensuring the end user’s needs are met through technology and process.
• You are in your element when managing multiple projects within work streams that align to an overall vision in an ever evolving atmosphere.
• You have a strong analytical bent with the ability to develop data, Meta Data, and metrics to back up assumptions and make recommendations.
• You have high organizational EQ and can effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams in a matrixed organization.
As the Project Manager of Business Solutions, Item File Development, you’ll be leading the development of project plans, capabilities, documentation and testing and product strategies for Item File projects (including, but not limited to: Online Item File, Supplier Center and next generation Item File systems) that will enhance the item setup experience for merchants and suppliers.
Who you would work for:
- This position reports to Sam Lynch, Senior Project Manager of Business Solutions, Item File Development
Here are some things you’ll do every day:
• Lead a project within a work stream that align to the overall item setup strategy
• Adapt to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities
• Manage development and implementation of current and next generation item file systems vision and strategy
• Perform detailed data analysis and make recommendations for improving process efficiency and optimization to increase quality of business results for work stream
• Lead cross functional team on project implementation, and escalate appropriately
• Develop project plan, business use cases, UAT definition, training documentation and other technical documents relating to current and next generation item file systems
• Collaborate with retailers and suppliers to drive industry standardization to meet Walmart goals and objectives
• Communicate and support Standard Business Practices within Walmart Stores Inc
• Lead strategic projects to solve complex item file issues
• Promote continued education of item file processes, and drive system implementation and adoption throughout business areas for both digital and physical platforms (Merchandising, Replenishment)
• Provide and support the implementation of business solutions by building relationships with key stakeholders and Walmart Labs partners to identify and implement systemic solutions for business needs
• Utilize Jira & Confluence tools to track and report system opportunities, research & tracking
• Utilize Webex and other communication tools to align with offsite business and technical partners (Jet, GeC, etc)
• Collaborate with a host of cross-organizational partners to develop appropriate technical and operational approaches to digital-physical services, products, and capabilities
What would support your success -
• Demonstrates success in working with projects from concept to implementation across multip
"Working at Walmart is about being part of something bigger than yourself. The work we do impacts families and communities across the world."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents