Training Supervisor, Workers' Compensation
- Location ROGERS, AR
- Career Area Legal, Compliance and Ethics
- Job Function Compliance
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1086881BR
What you'll do at
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Manages case manager education and continuous learning program for Workers' Compensation and General Liability teams
- Manages learning and development instructors
- Manages program effectiveness
- Manages the revision and adaptation of training courses and materials
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Bachelors degree in Business, Finance, Education, or related field and 1 year s experience in claims management or related field OR 3 years experience in claims management or related field.
- 2 years experience in learning and development.
- 2 years supervisory experience.
- Insurance adjuster license.
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents