Director, Financial Planning & Analysis
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Accounting and Finance
- Job Function Finance and Corporate Strategy
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1086397BR
What you'll do at
- Administers the creation of financial reports used for internal and external reporting of current and future company financial results
- Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics
- Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce
- Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals
- Directs and performs complex business analyses to drive financial performance
- Directs consolidated Wal-Mart Division weekly, quarterly and annual profit and loss (P&L) forecasting
- Drives Wal-Mart Division long range financial planning
- Drives annual Wal-Mart Division overhead budgeting process,
- Ensures compliance with legal and regulatory agency requirements
- Improves business processes
- Provides overall direction
- 2 years of supervisory experience OR 2 years experience leading and completing cross-functional projects.
- Bachelor s degree in Finance or related field and 4 years experience in finance or related field OR 8 years experience in finance or related field.
- 1 year retail experience.
- 1 year strategic planning experience.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or related financial certification.
- Master's degree in Business Administration (MBA), Finance, or related field.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents