Sr. Decision Manager I - Membership Analytics
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Information Technology
- Job Function Information Technology
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1085777BR
What you'll do at
- Consults with internal organizations on global strategic initiatives or multi-business initiatives in two or more functional business areas
- Develops and directs one or more work streams of a cross-functional project to achieve desired results
- Develops tools that that support decision making and business cases
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Identifies and influences stakeholders
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Art and 3 years' data analytics experience OR 5 years' data analytics experience OR Master of Science or Master of Art and 1 years' data analytics experience.
- 1 year's experience leading project teams to solve problems.
- 1 year's experience leading teams or supervisory experience.
- 2 years' experience using Walmart systems (for example, Clarity, REMEDY).
- 3 years' Walmart experience leading project teams in engineering, information systems, distribution, logistics, replenishment, human resources, store operations, supply chain, transportation, strategy innovations, or customer service area.
- 3 years' experience in retail.
- 3 years' experience leading projects in engineering, strategy, or innovations field.
- 3 years' experience managing multiple projects.
- Master's degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science, Supply Chain, or related field and 1 year experience in engineering, mathematics, computer science, supply chain, or related field.
About Sam's Club
Sam's Club employs about 110,000 associates in the U.S. The average club is 134,000 square feet and offers bulk groceries and general merchandise. Most clubs also have specialty services, such as a pharmacy, an optical department, a photo center, or a tire and battery center.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents