- Location LEBANON, OH
- Career Area Installation, Maintenance and Utilities
- Job Function Energy and Utilities
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1084515BR
What you'll do at
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
- Directs heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration (HVAC/R), plumbing, electrical, and critical power maintenance and service operations
- Directs plumbing, heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration (HVAC/R), electrical, and critical power efforts
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Leads associates
- Manages projects
- Prepares and executes budgets
- Provides customer service
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- 2 years of supervisory experience.
- Bachelor s degree in Engineering, Business, or related field OR 3 years experience in mechanical maintenance (for example, Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning/Refrigeration (HVAC/R), building controls), construction management, engineering, business, or related field.
- 5 years of supervisory experience.
- Both Bachelor s degree in Engineering, Business or related field AND 5 years experience in mechanical maintenance (for example, Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning/Refrigeration (HVAC/R), building controls), construction management, engineering, business or related field.
- Certified Facilities Manager (CFM) or related facilities manager certification.
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents