Product - Team Member - HR Initiatives
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Project and Program Management - PMO
- Job Function Project and Program Management
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1084113BR
What you'll do at
- Aligns deliverables with the priorities and strategies throughout the product life cycle
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Develops product solutions
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions including value metrics and reporting
- Supports and contributes to the product development process
- Bachelor s degree in Business, Communications, Information Technology, or related field OR 2 years experience in product development, project management, operations, human resources, or related field.
- 1 year s experience in change management.
- 1 year s experience utilizing the agile project management method.
- 4 years experience consulting and advising business partners.
- 4 years experience gathering, identifying, and recommending solution requirements.
- 4 years experience in product or solution development.
"I love that at Walmart, each associate has the opportunity and autonomy to create their own career path and grow."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents