Sr Director Health & Wellness Practice Compliance
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Legal, Compliance and Ethics
- Job Function Compliance
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1083287BR
What you'll do at
- Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics
- Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce
- Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals
- Drives compliance with state and federal regulations related to the handling, distribution, and dispensing of controlled substances
- Drives corporate compliance with regulatory requirements for all healthcare business operations within assigned business unit
- Ensures compliance with state legislative changes
- Guides the development and execution of emerging healthcare practice strategies and innovations (for example, Immunization programs, permit renewal process, Controlled Substance Ordering System)
- Provides overall direction
- Represents Walmart's and Sam's Club's interests in all healthcare agency matters involving the practice of a healthcare profession
- 4 years of supervisory experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Healthcar, Compliance, Legal Studies, or related field and 4 years experience in Healthcare in Healthcare, Compliance, Legal Studies, or related field OR 8 years experience in Healthcare, Compliance, Legal Studies, or related field.
- Juris Doctorate (JD)
- Licensed Pharmacist (RPH).
- Masters in Public Health (MPH)
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA)
- Optometrist (OD).
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents