Strategy & Business Development Manager, Services
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Merchandising and Online Operations
- Job Function Merchandising and Sourcing
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1083132BR
What you'll do at
- Develops and implements strategy for multiple or complex departments or categories
- Drives alignment across multiple cross-functional teams to ensure the achievement of business objectives
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects for the Walmart.com merchandising/services area
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Manages multiple or complex product or service assortment and delivery channels
- Oversees and directs the creation and execution of new feature and product development roadmaps
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
• BA/BS required; MBA a plus.
• Strong financial acumen and analytical skills, with the ability and bias to use data and metrics to back up assumptions and recommendations and drive actions.
• Demonstrated superlative oral and written communication and presentation skills, with proven ability to influence internal and external stakeholders and manage complex relationships.
• Demonstrated ability to think both strategically and tactically and deliver on targets.
• Demonstrated strong leadership and collaboration skills, with vision, creativity, and passion.
• Must be a scrappy, motivated self-starter with excellent organizational and project management skills.
• Demonstrated high degree of integrity, ownership, and team approach in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, test & learn environment.
• Passionate about baking customer service into the organization’s culture.
• Passion for eCommerce and for Walmart US eCommerce’s mission.
• Experience developing third-party partnerships.
• Experience managing business development pipeline using Salesforce or other leading CRM platforms.
• Willingness to travel as needed.
"We advocate for our customers, provide opportunity to our employees, and support efforts that better the lives of millions of people."
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents