Software Engineer 3
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Information Technology
- Job Function Information Technology
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1082863BR
What you'll do at
* Ensures delivery success
* Ensures efficient delivery of quality product
* Improves, optimizes, and identifies opportunities for improved software development life cycle
* Assisting and participating in the testing of a functional domain of the technology platform and builds solutions with team mates and technical experts to align with business strategy
* Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
* Supports continuous process improvement and innovation
- Bachelor of Science and 5 years experience in software engineering OR Master of Science
Solid understanding of Agile, Scrum, and Continuous Improvement methodologies
Two to fours years experience with database platforms including SQL, Oracle, and Teradata as well as file system experience in systems like Hadoop.
Two to fours years experience with Java, Python, DataStage, Cognos, Tableau, Thoughtspot, and Lookr.
Understanding of cloud based systems including Infrastructure as a Service and Platforms as a Service
Adaptable to flexible schedules involving teams located in Europe, Asia, and LATAM.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents