Decision Manager I - Product Analytics
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Information Technology
- Job Function Information Technology
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1082821BR
What you'll do at
- Assumes duties of Project Manager II, Innovation in the absence of the Project Manager II, Innovation
- Collaborates cross-functionally on assignments with internal and external stakeholders to understand the results of data analyses and research
- Collects, organizes, and validates data, processes and information
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Identifies root causes and develops potential solutions for Innovation initiatives, as assigned
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Art and 1 years' data analytics experience OR 3 years' data analytics experience.
- 1 year experience in retail.
- 1 year experience managing multiple projects.
- 1 year experience using Wal-Mart systems (for example, Clarity, REMEDY).
- 1 year of leading teams or supervisory experience.
- 2 years Wal-Mart experience in engineering, information systems, distribution, logistics, replenishment, HR, store operations, supply chain, transportation division, or customer service area.
- 2 years internship in engineering, mathematics, computer science, supply chain, arts or related field.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science, Supply Chain, Arts or related field.
About Sam's Club
Sam's Club employs about 110,000 associates in the U.S. The average club is 134,000 square feet and offers bulk groceries and general merchandise. Most clubs also have specialty services, such as a pharmacy, an optical department, a photo center, or a tire and battery center.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents