Sr. Manager I HR Generalist- Fulfillment Center
- Location CHINO, CA
- Career Area Distribution Centers
- Job Function Warehousing - Management
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1082582BR
What you'll do at
- Defines the Human Resource(HR) strategy to support the assigned business area
- Drives talent management for assigned area
- Drives the execution of Human Resources (HR) practices, systems, programs, and policies in the assigned area(s)
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Bachelor s degree in Human Resources or related field and 4 years' experience in human resources or related field OR 7 years' experience in human resources or related field.
- 2 years' of supervisory experience.
- Human Resources Certification (for example, PHR, SPHR, GPHR).
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents