Senior Domain Expert Product Manager - Walmart Services
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Merchandising and Online Operations
- Job Function Merchandising and Sourcing
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1082217BR
What you'll do at
• Define and lead the strategy across multiple work streams to deliver next generation of item file
• Possess a unique combination of business knowledge and technical skills
• Lead a team of domain experts responsible for translating business needs into functional requirements for the desired or proposed solutions
• Using your domain expertise in item data and business item management processes, you’ll help identify and champion solutions taking item management into the future.
• Creative and innovative with a knack for making the complex simple, and strive to eliminate extra steps and controls that overload most applications.
• Develop strong relationships with stakeholders and function as a primary liaison between product teams, end users and support teams.
• Influence strategy and deliverables and recommend technical solutions and ideas by utilizing strong understanding of business needs around current processes, systems and associated pain points
• A change leader able to achieve desired results by aligning and defining transformational changes and processes clearly; validating value and priority; creating both short-term and long-term project plans; assessing readiness for change; managing expectations; adjusting approaches to have positive company change adopted
As the Domain Expert Item File Development, you’ll develop and implement appropriate integrations with other business systems and functional areas, consulting and collaborating extensively with internal organizations to align to the item strategic vision. You’ll drive the execution of multiple business plans and projects, managing large scale implementations and initiatives to optimize transition or remove key functionality from the item domain without impacting the business.
Here are some things you’ll do every day:
• Lead cross functional teams across multiple work streams
• Ensure alignment of projects to your work streams
• Lead strategy sessions to define capabilities, functionality and timelines for deliverables
• Coordinate and drive product design
• Facilitate timely resolution to questions related on how the product should function
• Provide clarity in prioritizing the features for implementation.
• Communicate new capabilities to our customers and partners
• Ensuring success of key customer deployments
• Coordinate, plan and review of supporting technical publications
• Have an intimate understanding of the current and future states and will have the credibility with your domain expertise to influence and drive change
• Understand the pain points and capabilities that are important to buyers.
• Know that making the solution configurable is just as important as making it usable, and you enjoy setting up and demonstrating the product
• Must be highly organized, and able to manage multiple deadlines and priorities. Can work independently, and with a team, to meet deadlines
• Accountable for the quality and value of the implemented product
• Gain alignment of the backlog prioritization with technology and business and report results to supervisors and stakeholders.
What would support your success -
• 5+ years’ experience in item setup and management tools and processes across channels with specific focus on customer-facing and enterprise-level solutions.
• Strategic mindset with demonstrated experience influencing alignment and execution of cross functional organizations, key stakeholders and end users to drive customer experience improvements across all products and channels
• Proficient knowledge of Process and Workflow Management and Project Management waterfall and Agile
• Experience in working with remote teams.
• Experience working directly with end users at their location
• Functions as a primary liaison between the product teams, tool users and tools development and support teams.
• Comfortable working in a program and product management capacity; both are required for success with experience in JIRA, Slack, Agile
• Success as a product owner in an agile development process
• Stellar academic background, Bachelor degree or equivalent experience required. MBA preferred
• Six sigma certified
"I have switched careers twice within Walmart and each time my leadership supported me in learning an entirely different business. "
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents