- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Distribution Centers
- Job Function Warehousing - Hourly
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1081391BR
What you'll do at
- Assists in the usage and disposal of hazardous materials and waste (for example, optical coating waste, optical alloy waste, petroleum products, pharmaceutical waste) according to company policies and procedures.
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Manages projects
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company standards of ethics and integrity
- Performs preventive, basic and advanced maintenance and repairs on equipment (for example, production equipment, lift trucks, pneumatic systems, material handling equipment, hydraulic equipment, dock equipment, electronic and electrical equipment, HVAC units), facility and grounds according to procedures
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- 1 year's experience working with blueprints, schematics, and equipment manuals OR course work or certification in welding, electrical, mechanical, or industrial electronics and 5 years of experience repairing/maintaining mechanical or electrical equipment in an industrial setting.
- Completion of course work in General Print Reading, Introduction to Electronics, Centrifugal and Positive Displacement Pumps, Fundamentals of Digital Electronics AND completed course work in Applied Digital Electronics, Alternation Current Circuits, Direct Current Circuits, Motors and Transformers, Solid State Theory, Electrical Print Reading, Mechanical Print Reading, Process and Instrumentation Drawings.
- 7 years' of experience repairing/maintaining mechanical or electrical equipment in an industrial setting AND experience working with blueprints, schematics, and equipment manuals.
- Associate's Degree in an Applied Technology field (for example, electronics, mechanics, hydraulics, pneumatic, industrial maintenance, industrial technologies)
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents