2018 Intern Conversion: 2019 Full-Time MBA Marketing Associate Manager
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Marketing and Customer Insights
- Job Function Marketing
- Employment Type Full Time - Campus
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1080645BR
What you'll do at
- Achieves objectives for specific segments
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Drives sales growth and changes in customer attitudes and behaviors for specific segments
- Ensures project and initiative communication
- Manages project and initiative budgets
- Manages project and initiative performance
- Manages the development and execution of marketing projects and initiatives (for example, In-Store Merchandising, Advertising, promotional events)
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Participates in one or more programs designed to strengthen Marketing talent
- Plays an integral role in the development of the annual operating plan (AOP) for specific segments
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
3 years experience in Marketing or a related field
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents