Supply Chain Academy Director-HR
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Human Resources
- Job Function Human Resources
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1079934BR
What you'll do at
- Aligns and leverages multiple cross-functional teams to deliver key business objectives
- Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics
- Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce
- Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals
- Manages budgets and expenditures allocated
- Oversees the business interactions between the Talent Development Hub and the business spokes (internal customers)
- Oversees the design and management of Talent Development Program(s)
- Provides overall direction
- Provides the implications of the products and projects delivered
- Bachelor s degree in Business, Human Resources, Adult Learning, Workforce Development, Psychology, Political Science, Industrial/Organizational Psychology or related field and 8 years of experience in adult learning, workforce development, learning management, human resources or related field OR 10 years of experience in adult learning, workforce development, learning management, human resources or related field.
- 2 years supervisory experience.
- 5 years experience in Walmart or other retail business segments.
- 5 years leading or partnering with cross-functional teams.
- Budgeting or P&L experience.
"Walmart supports their associates. They really are like your second family away from home."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents