International Business Development Manager, Partner Services
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Data Analytics and Business Intelligence
- Job Function Data Analytics
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1078650BR
What you'll do at
Successful candidates will be able to collaborate, lead and thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, customer-driven environment and demonstrate strong business instinct/judgement to drive innovative thinking. This role requires close working relationships and coordination across multiple retail categories and high profile enterprise accounts with longer close cycles. This person will be expected to drive the Walmart values and embody the business in a positive light at all times.
• Team lead in acquiring international sellers across marketplace partners and DSV to sell their products onto Walmart.com, Jet.com, and other eCommerce U.S. based properties.
• Partnering closely with retail category leadership to prioritize, target, and close high priority sellers; to include complex, enterprise level partnering opportunities.
• Working closely with other international teams at Walmart.com to ensure supplier vetting consistency and policy alignment with cross-border and trust and safety teams.
• Use the latest in tools, technology and process to analyze data and generate insights to rapidly grow and scale acquisition of international partners.
• Promote and support company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity.
Creates, manages, and executes new feature and product development roadmaps
• 5-7 years of sales and/or business development in experience, with major contributions to business growth and market expansion
• 5-7 years e-commerce experience, preferably with direct China e-commerce experience
• Consistent track record of meeting/exceeding sales quotas as a high performer
• Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills cross multiple cross-functional teams
• Solid business judgment, ability to prioritize in a complex, fast-changing environment
• May include occasional travel to industry conferences
• Flexibility in work schedules to accommodate international suppliers and sellers
• Fluent in Mandarin
"At Walmart, you have the support you need at any given moment no matter the circumstance."
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents