Senior Manager Marketing
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Marketing and Customer Insights
- Job Function Marketing
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1076240BR
What you'll do at
- Achieves objectives for one or more key segments
- Develops annual operating plans (AOPs) for one or more key segments
- Drives sales growth and changes in customer attitudes and behaviors for one or more key segments
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Ensures communication of initiatives and programs
- Manages development and execution of initiatives and programs (for example, In-Store Merchandising, Advertising, media plans, promotional events)
- Manages initiative and program performance
- Manages marketing initiative and program budgets
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Master's degree in Business Administration or related field and 2 years experience in marketing or a related field OR Bachelor s degree in Business, Marketing, or related field and 5 years experience in marketing or related field OR 9 years experience in marketing or related field.
- 1 year marketing experience in a consumer packaged goods or retail environment.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents