Manager, Seasonal Marketing (Walmart.com)
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Marketing and Customer Insights
- Job Function Marketing
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1075740BR
What you'll do at
We are looking for a growth marketer who is adept at leading a cross functional team of partners to “connect the dots” and build an outstanding customer experience. The Manager of Seasonal Marketing will apply their creative skills and strategic thinking to help us bring to life seasonal campaigns, and then apply their analytical skills to measure campaign performance and uncover insights that will help us continue to raise the bar on innovative messaging and media strategies. The ideal candidate will be an energetic self-starter who can effectively lead strategy, campaign development and optimization.
Challenges you’ll be tackling
• You’ll dive deep into marketing strategy, campaign development, and analytics to drive business performance
• You’ll bring an innate ability to inspire and align different stakeholder groups on a shared goal
• You’ll advocate for our customer, collaborating with tech and design to develop innovative, winning user experiences
• Own digital marketing strategy for Walmart from ideation to execution
• Help ensure seasonal campaigns are in sync with (and complementary to) other brand initiatives
• Deliver marketing campaign strategy, including creative briefing, to create seasonal moments that drive business results
• Partner with Creative team, Site Production, Retail Marketing, and Media to bring seasonal campaigns to life, including creative reviews, channel planning, and calendar coordination
• Manage seasonal campaign performance dashboards in collaboration with Analytics
• Manage a large campaign level media budget end-to-end, including analyzing in- and post-campaign results to optimize performance and identify learnings for future campaigns
How you’ll know it’s right
• If you have the drive to think differently, driving results and solving problems in fun and innovative ways…
• If you have a passion and an eye for the customer, product merchandise, and the shopper journey…
• If you enjoy taking risks and getting things done, in a dynamic, fast-paced environment...
• At least 2 years in direct response media across two more channels, including paid search, SEO, affiliate marketing, partner marketing, email, mobile/app marketing
• Direct, hands on experience developing landing pages or digital journeys. Start up or high growth company experience a plus
• Strategic, customer-centric approach to integrated marketing programs
• Ability to influence and mobilize cross-functional teams
• Strong communication skills, with a high attention to detail
• Go-getter, capable of managing multiple projects & priorities
• Proven ability to work with data to understand and analyze performance, optimize plans, drive decisions, and measure impact to the business
• Creative and collaborative team player who can work with multiple stakeholder groups
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents