Design Lead, Researcher (Grocery)
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area UX Design
- Job Function User Experience and Design (UX/UI)
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1074901BR
What you'll do at
Skills You’ll Have:
• Research with agility: You have expert working knowledge of formative & summative usability research methods, and how they are applied in a fast-moving organization, as well as experience with field studies, participatory design, heuristic evaluations, and competitive testing.
• Actionable Findings: You translate insight into action. You actively deliver customer needs, attitudes, and behaviors to teams through thoughtful & actionable research. Your work informs both strategic and tactical efforts.
• Creative: When you’re presented with a design or business problem, you are able to develop research program to that answers the critical questions to ensure we make experiences easier and more delightful for our customer – and you’re excited to share the program with leaders & team members.
• Collaborative: You use your expert knowledge of the UX process in collaboration with other researchers, designers, content strategists, architects, product managers and engineers to transform complex problems into easy-to-use products. You figure out how to best address our research goals & questions so your partners don’t have to.
• Self-motivated: You work without supervision but you seek out and welcome feedback from senior UX leaders and managers.
Additional Skills & Abilities:
• You are an expert at moderating live studies and structuring un-moderated studies.
• You actively seek to enhance your work by incorporating research & metrics from other sources to deliver comprehensive recommendations that inform design and business strategy.
• You work with our research partners (site analytics, consumer insights) to synthesize and leverage existing data and coordinate research efforts
• You work quickly and efficiently without sacrificing quality and know how to adapt to the ever-changing priorities of the eCommerce business.
• You stay up-to-date with the latest industry news and developments.
• You develop team processes and standards, and help establish best practices for research.
• You have excellent presentation, communication, and negotiation skills.
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents