Senior Construction Manager I - Realty
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Real Estate, Construction and Store Planning
- Job Function Real Estate, Construction and Store Planning
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1074795BR
What you'll do at
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Ensures construction budgets are met
- Manages a diverse portfolio of onsite construction projects
- Manages a variety of construction projects
- Monitors and enforces compliance with laws and regulations for construction projects
- Operates independently as a Senior Construction Manager I
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides leadership and guidance to cross-functional teams (for example, Construction, Realty) on construction projects and new initiatives
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management, Engineering, Architecture, or related field and 2 years of experience in construction management, construction administration, engineering, architecture, or related field OR a Bachelor s degree in Construction Technology and 3 years of experience in construction management, construction administration, engineering, architecture, or related field OR 4 years of comprehensive real estate/construction experience OR successful completion of the Walmart Construction Manager training period.
"You have to think of how to save the company money, save the store money, save the customer money—and one impacts the others."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents