Senior Product Manager
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Product Management - Technology
- Job Function Product Management - Technology
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1074550BR
What you'll do at
- Develops and champions a product vision, strategy, and roadmap for a product area in support of corporate goals and objectives
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Drives the product discovery process for large complex, and/or ambiguous projects
- Manages vendor relationships
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Supports product implementation and deployment for large, complex, and ambiguous projects
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field and 5 years experience in information technology or related field within the past 10 years OR 7 years experience in information technology or related field within the past 10 years OR Master's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field and 3 years experience in information technology or related field within the past 10 years.
- Demonstrated knowledge and practice of Agile project methodology.
- Prior Data and Analytics experience.
- Strong proficiency with SQL and relational and non-relational databases (including Teradata and Hadoop).
- Experience leading Teams with the ability to influence. Preferred experience in leadership of large scale initiatives.
- Experience with taking multiple projects from concept to implementation. Experience working on large-scale projects preferred.
- Strong technical competency of development tools, file systems, UI/UX technologies, and data science tools
- Hands on experience in converting business requirements into actionable requirements for engineering teams: Business requirements documents, functional specification, user flows, system flows, technical specification including API specifications.
About Walmart Labs
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- 100% coverage for in network preventative care
- Retirement Plan
- Vision Plans
- Dental Plans
- Exclusive Discounts