Senior Project Manager, Merchandising Operations
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Merchandising and Online Operations
- Job Function Merchandising and Sourcing
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1074340BR
What you'll do at
- Aligns and influences Global Transformation stakeholders by building and maintaining relationships with global senior Management to obtain buy-in for strategic direction; anticipating and removing obstacles inhibiting change; and defining and managing the delivery of communications to program leadership and external (for example, suppliers, consultants) senior global managers.
- Supports the development and continuous transformation of the Global Replenishment and Omni channel organizations by researching the roles and responsibilities required to meet business and program needs; and managing the implementation of future organizational change.
- Oversees and guides global program management activities for Global Replenishment or Omni channel transformations by creating program plans, approving newly defined processes and managing adherence to defined processes; planning, tracking, and driving program level milestone completion; driving execution of change control processes; identifying and mitigating program and project level risk; and managing measurement and tracking of business cases.
- Oversees business process development to support and drive strategic direction for Global Replenishment and Omni Channel to all levels of Walmart Stores, Inc. by translating strategic direction into business process design; overseeing facilitation of Subject Matter Expert (SME) meetings to gain business insight; directing design and configuration of systems to support future business processes; partnering with cross-functional program leaders to identify changes to integration touchpoints; and obtaining buy-in for changes to the design and implementation of touchpoint solutions.
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects for GRS-Omni Channel by identifying customer and operational needs; developing and communicating business plans and priorities; removing barriers and obstacles that impact performance; providing resources; identifying performance standards; measuring progress and adjusting performance accordingly; developing contingency plans; and demonstrating adaptability and supporting continuous learning.
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates by selecting and training; mentoring; assigning duties; building a team-based work environment; establishing performance expectations and conducting regular performance evaluations; providing recognition and rewards; coaching for success and improvement; and ensuring diversity awareness.
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by training and providing direction to others in their use and application; ensuring compliance with them; and utilizing and supporting the Open Door Policy.
- Ensures business needs are being met by evaluating the ongoing effectiveness of current plans, programs, and initiatives; consulting with business partners, managers, co-workers, or other key stakeholders; soliciting, evaluating, and applying suggestions for improving efficiency and cost effectiveness; and participating in and supporting community outreach events.
- Bachelor s degree in Business, Finance, Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science, Supply Chain, or related field and 2 years experience in project management, supply chain, information technology, merchandising, replenishment, or related field OR 4 years experience in project management, supply chain, information technology, merchandising, replenishment, or related field.
- 2 years experience leading a cross-functional team.
- 2 years of supervisory experience.
- Bachelor s degree in Business, Finance, Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science, Supply Chain, or related field AND 4 years experience in project management, supply chain, information technology, merchandising, replenishment, or related field.
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) or related project management certification.
- Six Sigma Green Belt certification.
"I have switched careers twice within Walmart and each time my leadership supported me in learning an entirely different business. "
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents