Product Manager - Software/Applications - Fulfillment Systems
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Project and Program Management - PMO
- Job Function Project and Program Management
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1073865BR
What you'll do at
- Collaboration: Collaborates with cross-functional teams (fulfillment management, site merchandising, transportation, engineering) and external supplier teams to gather input on product requirements and execute the product development roadmap for a low-to-moderately complex category. Partners with ecommerce fulfillment operations to develop product and end-user requirements.
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- People Development: Builds and leads a team to execute on business area or category objectives. Coaches team members and provides feedback to enhance skills, knowledge and work performance. Has performance and career development conversations. Maintains team motivation and engagement. Mentors Associate Product Managers.
- Product Development Lifecycle: Manages and executes product development lifecycle (from concept to phasing-out technology products or features) across multiple sites within a low-to-moderately complex category, ensuring achievement of product development objectives and identifying and prioritizing tradeoffs across product development initiatives. Reviews product development lifecycle/process across multiple websites for a low-to-moderately complex category and develops contingency plans to manage risk or address identified challenges.
- Product Development Roadmap: Develops and manages the implementation of the product development roadmap for a low-to-moderately complex category based on knowledge of category strategy and input from category managers and team members in related functions (site merchandising, planning, marketing, etc.). Plans and coordinates technology developments e.g., site functionality enhancements, product/pricing tools and dashboards) and ensures technology forecasts are integrated into roadmap based on knowledge of short- and longer term needs of a low-to-moderately complex category. Reviews and updates roadmap as business needs change to maintain alignment to overall category strategy.
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Research and Analysis: Manages and reviews product research and analysis performed
- 2 years' experience using Microsoft Office tools (for example, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field and 1 year's experience in product management or related field OR 3 years' experience in product management or related field.
- 2 years' experience in fulfillment, ecommerce, operations, logistics, supply chain, or related field
- 2 years' experience in product development.
"My favorite part of the day is talking with my team while drinking coffee and eating a donut."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents