Senior Manager, Marketing - Direct Mail
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Marketing and Customer Insights
- Job Function Marketing
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1070335BR
What you'll do at
• Define overall Direct Mail program strategy for Sam’s Club to ensure key KPIs are exceeded.
• Oversee complex execution of every single campaign partnering with multiple internal stakeholders to ensure business objectives are met.
• Manage targeting and segmentation for each campaign to maximize program ROI.
• Own testing roadmap for the channel. Partner with business and decision science teams to prioritize and implement robust testing strategy.
• Serve as Direct Mail subject matter expert to the organization driving creative excellence and technological innovation (including exploring new vendors).
• Manage and mentor team of 2 direct mail managers.
• 5-7 years of direct mail experience including the production of large scale catalogs.
• Strategy and data driven individual with a solid understanding of segmentation principles and database marketing. Experience driving DM automation and personalization a plus.
• 3-4 years of experience working in a retail and/or eCommerce company.
• 2-3 years of experience managing a team and developing employees.
• Laser-focus on measuring performance and exceeding goals.
• Strong leader capable of navigating a complex organization with multiple stakeholders (ranging from business to creative partners, from print agencies to data science experts)
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills to clearly articulate ideas and present results.
• Solid project management skills to manage multiple priorities and deadlines.
• Versed in budget and vendor management.
About Sam's Club
Sam's Club employs about 110,000 associates in the U.S. The average club is 134,000 square feet and offers bulk groceries and general merchandise. Most clubs also have specialty services, such as a pharmacy, an optical department, a photo center, or a tire and battery center.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents